Monday, February 18, 2008

No fun...

So this is officially my last week home with Daisy. My maternity leave ends and I have to go back to hearding cats on the 25th...and i'm just not sure how i feel about it. I'm pretty sure that Daisy is going to look different everyday when I come home. I never thought i'd want to be a stay at home mom...but right now i'm wishing i'd found that sugar daddy....

at least i will have some entertaining stories when i get back to work. on my last visit one of the young people i work with said "hey Mrs. ____, you look renewed" i'm assuming that means you no longer look pregnant...who knows...another asked "have you already had your baby?" and you know, that makes you feel really good about your post pregnancy shape. (which i assure you is not turning heads in a good way...)

well that's all for now. i know, i know....i'll come back when things are at least more entertaining. oh, daisy almost rolled over yesterday. that's exciting right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, that IS exciting. And who cares, it's YOUR blog! :) Love you, g-dawg