Saturday, February 16, 2008

Introductions Please....

So...I'm sure this will be a hot spot for all internet surfers with "my" public eagerly awaiting every post...so..I guess I should tell you a little about me.

I am married and just recently had the most perfect little girl. We'll call her Daisy, after my favorite flower(well, that and Gerber just sounds stupid...). She is absolutely the most wonderful thing I've ever done, or been a part of. I just adore everything about her. Who'd of thought just a few short years ago that I would be all settled...hmmm...

My current profession some days amounts to hearding cats. It's one of those jobs where you feel so wonderful one day (like you are really making a change) and so pointless the next...needless to say I work with teenagers.

I have some amazing friends... i'm a fan of ellipsis marks...I like my dog more than I like most people...

unfasten your seatbelt...this is my life....

No comments: